Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Lake!

I thought I would share some pictures taken the last several days of the lake. Our special geese are still around and have integrated nicely with the Canadian geese. Each day I down to look at the lake it seems the level has gone up a little more!

So when do we get to have summer around here?

Missed the Chamber meeting but I hear all went well. I strongly feel and wish to state that the Chamber is working hard to maintain professionalism. Local businesses are being featured each month, the businesses are chosen on a random basis. This month the business is McDonald's Hudson Bay. Seems that the Chamber of Commerce is working at supporting the local businesses.

Norma Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to make a comment please feel free. I will read the comment before posting. This is my blogspot and not the editorial page from the newspaper. Keep your comments civil please.