Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day Breakfast and 50/50 Winner

We had a steady turn-out of folks stopping by for breakfast. I always enjoy the way people come to visit at these functions. No one is in a rush and all are welcome. Thank to everyone who have this function successful.
We all have a great time and of course a visit from the Goat-Cow.

The winner of the 50/50 raffle was Martin Abell. I guess that is our way of paying him, lol, for his volunteer time, just joking. Martin and his wife Terry were one of the many who helped with the breakfast but I will devote my thanks on another post.
                                      
 
Left to right Ron, Paul, Ted, Dennis, and Dennis
Goat Cow front and center, where is he now?
I think he needs to visit Bayview Scenic Apartments!
 
Love to All,
Dean, Norma Jean, Josh, Chipmink, Kokanee, Sugar and Bo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to make a comment please feel free. I will read the comment before posting. This is my blogspot and not the editorial page from the newspaper. Keep your comments civil please.