Monday, November 10, 2014

Support Local Businesses

I posted in the Bylines suggestions for possible places to get Christmas presents which will help support the local economy. In the Bylines there are many advertisers and I thank them! While I love the support they have shown the Bylines so we can keep publishing, the reason they advertise (shock!) is to get more business, make money, spend money in our economy, and just makes sense economically to support those businesses that help you the Bylines readers. (I don't think this is trickle-down economy, but could be).

Lopez Leathers has made several nice items for me. Leather dog leashes, leather dog collars, a couple of belts, and a couple of special phone holders when I worked at the other Marina. Bill is fair in price, he does excellent work, and just an all around nice guy! His number is 683-4211. Or maybe a gift certificate to Mario's Restaurant 683-1002? How about a gift massage at Country Clinical Massage with Emily 208-755-6351? Or Deralee at Painted Pony Nails 208-661-5999, how about Charmaine, 208-683-5555? Look through the Bylines you never know what you can find!

P.S. I still have that German Dining Room Cabinet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to make a comment please feel free. I will read the comment before posting. This is my blogspot and not the editorial page from the newspaper. Keep your comments civil please.