Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Clanton's

I received this email from Cindy Grandy. The Clanton's lost their home. Looks like construction is finally done and now they need furniture. Anyone wishing to help or need to sell, please contact Cindy.


"I'm helping Bertha and Roy Clanton (their house burned to the ground last August). They need dressers and all kinds of furniture. She's a thrift shopper, garage saler, etc. If you have any items you'd like to sell, please contact me at 683-1859 or you can call her directly at 683-3249. Their house is almost ready to move into and I'm sure they're relieved. It's been a helluva seven months for them."

Norma Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to make a comment please feel free. I will read the comment before posting. This is my blogspot and not the editorial page from the newspaper. Keep your comments civil please.