Saturday, September 1, 2012

This n That and a Little of Everything in Between

I have been rather neglectful of my blog.
We are getting Dean ready for his trip to Orlando Fla and the subsequent drive back with Josh and his belongings. Josh is wanting a new beginning, we are hoping this will be his chance. Josh is staying with us while he gets established in the area. We all feel this is a step in the right direction. My children seem to feel that we are ancient and need a relative nearby, hmm.

I enjoyed the yard sale this morning. Picked up some odds and ends for our house. Dean kind of grumbles because we are trying to get rid of "stuff" not bring more home! The yard sale lasts all week-end long. There is a really nice leather couch there for sale, clothing, bedding, dish ware, a nice drop leaf table, and an old school desk. Go look what else do you have to do this weekend other than go to the Labor Day Breakfast at the Community Center on September 3rd?

The Breakfast will start at 8:30 am but I have a felling folks will arrive sooner. The drawing for the last 50/50 Raffle will be at the Breakfast. All proceeds from the raffle and the breakfast goes to the General Fund for the Chamber.

Speaking of this, I need to apologize to all. I had no intention of misrepresenting information. I am guilty of being over-exuberant with our fund raising projects. I was on a get funds for the fireworks for 2013 kick, lost control of myself and posted wrong information. We are at 70% of our needs for the Fireworks. All of us love to watch the show but the Chamber cannot keep putting on the show if we do not get donations. It is that simple. Do you want the Firework Display to continue? If so please help us so you, your guests, your family, and your business can enjoy this important celebration!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to make a comment please feel free. I will read the comment before posting. This is my blogspot and not the editorial page from the newspaper. Keep your comments civil please.