Wednesday, October 3, 2012

"Pay It Forward" dinner

Dean, Josh, and I joined many folks at The American Legion for last Saturday dinner.
I enjoyed as did Dean seeing many friends that I have not seen in awhile. We enjoyed the companioship of the evening.

I recieved an update from Donaa Lopez on the what was collected. I am happy to report we recieved cash donations of $457.00, many cash donations from local businesses and approxiametly 350 pounds of food items. All donations have been taken to the ABC Food Bank, to Charlottes delight!

What a splendid response!

Norma Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to make a comment please feel free. I will read the comment before posting. This is my blogspot and not the editorial page from the newspaper. Keep your comments civil please.