Sunday, October 12, 2014

Disappearing!

I pulled my famous disappearing act again and have neglected my BlogSpot. I think I should be shot!
I have been wondering if I need to close this site down because at one point it seemed the only postings I managed were announcements for coming events. Naw, I am not ready to abandon ship yet.

Summer seems to have so many activities going on at once, there are times I am not so sure I have enough time in a day.. but then there is always tomorrow.

I don't have any political pratting to do, my life is farily sane, the dogs are fine, the cats ornery, all kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids healthy and happy, so Life is Good!

Bayview Scenic had a decent year, the Apartments filled up at the end of summer, all RV-ers are coming back next summer. The property was beautiful this year and I have probably the best renters ever.

Coming up on the activities calendar of course is the Chamber Meeting on October 14th at 7:00 pm, please come, all are welcome. We need you as much as you need us.

The Community Council is having their annual Bonfire gathering at the Community Center Gardens on Thursday October 23rd at 5:30 pm. Bring your lawn chair, there will be hot dogs, hot chocolate, s'mores, and hot cider. Enjoy the last of the crisp fall weather with great companionship!

Don't forget about Mario's, he is doing an all you can eat spaghetti night for $7.49 on Mondays. Mario is quickly becoming a real asset to our community, as is Tim and Debby at the Merc.

I am still working on my stained glass project, the big one of course right now is for my daughter and I have also picked up another project that I will actually get money for completing. Woo, Woo. It seems each project I do I learn something new and the window for my daughter has been a real learning curve.

Have a blessed Sunday and a wonderful week.

Norma Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to make a comment please feel free. I will read the comment before posting. This is my blogspot and not the editorial page from the newspaper. Keep your comments civil please.