Thursday, January 22, 2015

Eagle Contest Photos

The Chamber had several folks that submitted pictures, Ralph Jones, Maury Weise, Patti Smith, Marg Vogt, Michael Despot, Chuck Murray (against his wishes) and Norma Jean. For me this was a long learning process. Mark Vogt told me that it costs nothing to push the button on the camera, and photos that don't meet you standards can be easily deleted. Soo with me I had lots of deletions!

                                          This is the first place winner Mark Vogt.

Second place winner was Mark Vogt
Third place was Michael Despot
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to make a comment please feel free. I will read the comment before posting. This is my blogspot and not the editorial page from the newspaper. Keep your comments civil please.