Monday, January 5, 2015

Long lost ...


All of sudden I look around and realize that I have not contributed to my blog. Hmmm, am I lazy nope just think I get too many projects going at once!
Today is a great example, got up, took my shower and got ready to ready on my stained glass project. Dean started playing with the four wheeler and all of the snow. The longer he was gone the more I worried!
To say we got a lot of snow is put thing mildly, what created issues is the rain that has followed. As usual float homes are listing, a boat shed collapsed.
Phone call from a friend, search for specific books at Amazon, and the a walk down to the Apartments because I wanted to make sure all was well down there. Decision to locate someone who has a bigger plow, now I look around and the day is getting darker and I feel like I have not accomplished anything!
So I guess that is how the month of December went … I did have some glorious days of walking with camera in hand and hunting for that perfect “eagle picture”. I have made headway on my stained glass project, kept my head above water. Sometimes it seems that we have not accomplished a great deal but then we sit back and have to say maybe we did better than we thought!

Norma Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to make a comment please feel free. I will read the comment before posting. This is my blogspot and not the editorial page from the newspaper. Keep your comments civil please.