Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas 2010

December 17, 2010
We, my husband and me, are getting ready for a trip to the East Coast to spend Christmas with my daughter, her wonderful husband, and several of my grandchildren. The original plan entailed having all of our children in the same spot for this special holiday. It would appear that is not possible this year.
Our youngest son in Colorado has a new love in his life and as it should be they are planning to spend the holiday together. Our middle-middle son is trying to de-tangle his family from the mortgage crisis in Orlando. Just like many others in this country and around the world my family is affected by the recession.
I was raised in Maryland, my brother graduated from the Naval Academy. The battlefields of the Civil War were frequented by my family; Antietam and Gettysburg come to mind. With luck I may be able to visit the areas of my youth. Probably as has been the case before I will not recognize a thing.

Norma jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to make a comment please feel free. I will read the comment before posting. This is my blogspot and not the editorial page from the newspaper. Keep your comments civil please.