Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring???

Gazing out the window at work I was delighted (?) to snow snow falling again! It is tough talking to customers who are enjoying the sun in Florida and other southern regions. I am really ready for the snow to stop.

I see the fund-raiser for Dorothy Carpenter is gearing up and getting ready for the big day tomorrow! I pray that all goes well and the function will be a roaring success. Am praying the weather will hold.

Talking to Dean the other day from The Bay Cafe and he will be featuring specials on Mother's Day May 8! I took the day off from work so I can complete a final exam and did not realize it was Mother's Day! Boy what a silly person I am! Speaking of The Cafe, Dean now has an extra pair of hands for assistance. He also will doing the Spaghetti Dinner Special on Tuesday the 5th of May. Come in and enjoy a meal with us. We all have a great time! The last dinner was especially memorable for all who attended.

Want to get outside and start my seeds, so I think soon I will just throw caution to the wind and plant anyway and pray for warm weather. i now have a small greenhouse will put the tomatoes in there this summer.

Please post some comments and suggestions.
I do need to change my opening picture soon!

Norma Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to make a comment please feel free. I will read the comment before posting. This is my blogspot and not the editorial page from the newspaper. Keep your comments civil please.