Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday Morning Fire

As I was getting ready for work this morning I heard a siren, seemed to stop shortly after pulling into town.  As I drove out of Bayview I was passed by many fire vehicles.

When I returned home this evening I received the news that a local family had had the fire which devastated their home.

Two email messages from others in town ....

A collection has been started for the Clanton family,

"To send a donation to the Clanton's, you can send it to the "Bayview Community Center Foundation" PO Box 493, Bayview, ID 83803. Please indicate that it is for the Clanton's."

Once again those of in Bayview will rally support for the family tragedy.

Norma Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to make a comment please feel free. I will read the comment before posting. This is my blogspot and not the editorial page from the newspaper. Keep your comments civil please.