Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Opinion

I have received several comments, some signed and one not signed but threatening me.
Three comments I removed and two are on a holding status. This is my choice.

I am not a reporter, do not want to be one. I use this blog for my own reasons. If someone does not agree with me that is fine, don't read the blog. It is a blog after all, not the New York Times nor is this the "Letters to the Editor" page. If you have an opinion you feel strongly about, start your own blog.

I reserve the right to not post comments if I want, this is my choice.
If you need to discuss something with me, most know my phone number or where I live, feel free to call, stop by, or if you have my email write a note.

Norma Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to make a comment please feel free. I will read the comment before posting. This is my blogspot and not the editorial page from the newspaper. Keep your comments civil please.