Thursday, January 2, 2014

LOU Menu for January 2014

When I was growing up I never imagined that I would be living in the year 2014! Here I am though.
The following is the menu for LOU. We look forward to seeing you up at the Center for an excellent meal and great companionship! If you know of anyone who is a shut in meals can be delivered.
Jackie can always an extra pair of hands for help if the spirit should so move you!

January 8th,       Meatloaf dinner

January 15th,      Baked chicken dinner

January 22nd,     Pork Chop dinner

January 28th,      Chinese dinner in honor of the Chinese New Year on the 31st.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to make a comment please feel free. I will read the comment before posting. This is my blogspot and not the editorial page from the newspaper. Keep your comments civil please.