Friday, July 22, 2011

Whew!

I think I made it back to the site and things look a little better. Thank you for your patience.

For those of you who do not know I am and have been a Shaklee user for decades. Please check out my site. Shaklee carries a nutritional supplements, "green" cleaning products, and a line of fabulous personal care products.  

www.njknowles.myshaklee.com

One of my dear friends who is stuck in California is not doing very well, I am asking those that read my blog to send some prayers for her and her husband, they really need the uplifting. Both Bill and Donna were there for us when we needed encouragement and love. They are a wonderful couple and I really want to see them come home soon.

Those of you who have gone to The Wheel and were not happy with the service let Pat and Teresa know. The food is fantastic. Introduce yourselves! Say HI and welcome to Bayview. Show you support and with any luck we will have some place to have dinner on cold and dreary winter evenings.

While I did not purchase rose colored glasses as I threatened, I did manage to fine a pair of frames that convey the "rose colored" theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to make a comment please feel free. I will read the comment before posting. This is my blogspot and not the editorial page from the newspaper. Keep your comments civil please.